Comhairle Iar Bhunscoileanna Na Mumhan has made the following amendments to how Munster Post-Primary schools games will be fixed.
All fixtures will be played at a neutral club venue unless there is an agreement in place between two schools. The venue, time and referee will be appointed by the servicing officer and each school will be notified five days before the corresponding fixture via email.
Request for Change of Proposed Championship Programme
Your School/College is requested to note carefully the procedure to be adopted in the event of your School/College requiring an alteration of a proposed fixture, which is as follows:-
- An alternative date must not interfere with the playing of the next Round of the Championship and in that regard provision must be made for the possibility of Extra Time to be played. Likewise, it must not interfere with another Proposed Fixture.
- Your School/College MUST consult with the opposing School/College in relation to any suggested alternative with a view to obtaining agreement.
- An Official Request for any alteration of the proposed fixture schedule is to be submitted in writing not later than 5 School days before the fixture is scheduled. The request must state that the opposing School/College has been consulted and the outcome of that consultation given. The request must be submitted by E-mail.
- The C.C.C. will meet to consider any requests for changes to the Proposed Schedule.
- If the requirements above are met and there is agreement from the opposing School/ College, it is likely that C.C.C. will approve the alternative date.